Wednesday 20 February 2013

A Day with My CEO of Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera (YPPB)

Assalamualaikum to all my readers especially to those who keep reading my blog, come i'll give you  :*.. LOL


i was so happy today when i heard that my sponsor will come over in APU to visit Yayasan scholar holder whos studying in APU. She is the best women in the world, oh my mom first, lol, she is the head for all the program in YPPB scholarship, RAJA AZURA RAJA MAHYUDIN.

me with my beloved sister in Yayasan :)

'you guys really made my day when one of the APU staff said all students from Yayasan did very well in semester 1 exam. well done guys! ' that is her first reaction once she entered L2-10 this morning. 

She was sooooo happy with all of our performances. Oh wait, not mine maybe, waaaaa! :( will try all the best fr my second semester exam. yayy!   

all of us, all 25 of us :)


Mr. Paramjit Singh with 3 scholar holders and Miss Alisya from SOLS 24/7 were having some refreshment provided after meeting finished.
Miss Azura treated us Domino Pizza delivery straight to APU, hahaha nice one. when i took this pic, im the one who not there even this is my blog, HAHAHA


All yayasan sudents with Miss Raja Azura :) till we meet again yar sis! 

WE WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK WITH NEW UPCOMING PROGRAM ORGANISED BY YAYASAN AND WE'LL DO THE BEST THAT WE CAN FOR THE NEXT SEMESTER EXAM..JUST FOR YOU. :)

till we meet again my lovely readers. hehehe Assalamualaikum w.b.t



No comments:

Post a Comment