Thursday 22 November 2012

Day first as APU Student Ambassador

Assalamualaikum my lovely readers, hihi..


What a blast day i had. I have done with my exams and start working as student ambassador at APU. *dance* I hope i did well in all subjects and get the result with flying colours. Keep praying for that okay Sferinaaa. After exam, i went to main campus and and and started my first day working under APU. This is my first time working and studying at a time. Hehe, proud of you Sferinaaa. My first day was great, all the ambassador taught me a lot of thing to remember and i enjoyed it so much. I've met with Momo,Winnie and Sina. They all are so kind, hikhik. >.< I hope all ambassador can teach me in whatever i need to do to improve my performance. Sferinaa nie lembab sikit, kena ketuk baru jalan. I will be a fast learner for APU. kihkih

And its kinda tiring day because there is no leisure time at admin office -.-' it will always crowded and forevermore will be like that. But its okay, i loveeeee working there. For those who read my blog and u guys are APIITians, come, u can do such a lot things here. You can join Technical Assistant, Ambassadors, Library Assistant Student ARC. I thought there's an election for Student ARC right now, so take this golden chance guys! 

And oh yaa! i already did the Student Barometer Survey for APU. And i got free t-shirt ! Yayyy *dancinggg*

Tadaaaaaa.. Vote for APU! hekkk? :p for those who still didnt do the survey pls click HERE and answer all the questions. The survey is available until 7 December, if not my mistaken. 


Here is our new brochures and APU provided a lot of new course for next year students. Happy ya'll :p


Okay thats all for this entry.
Thank you for reading my blog. Assalamualaikum w.b.t :)


No comments:

Post a Comment