Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cik Sferinaaaaa had chickenpox!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Based on my facebook status, what? u guys didn't read that? Go read now before i start to yell. Well, having this silly disease a week before final exam such a great moments i ever had. So, because of that, right here, right now, i wanna to write a will before im going to far far away and dont come to this world. lol, drama queen of Sferinaaa. Hmmm why chicken pox why chicken pox whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Whats wrong with you? Why the world acting so unfair towards me? Why you cant let me live my life peacefully? Why? There's a lot of question mark in my mind. No one can clear it. No one. Despair. *sigh*

All these symptoms came strike me once i reached home last night from Andy's mini-birthday-party. This is all Andy's fault, hikhik no no, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY. hmm, how do i want to sit for my exam? I got final exam on 20-23rd Nov and now im feeling so sick. Gastric, chicken pox, headache, eyes burning, body hurting, what else? Okay enough Sferinaa, God dont like ppl like this. Alhamdulillah for this test u hv been sent to me. Smileeee. Come look at HERE, this is what im suffering of now. I cant write it all, my fingers also hurting. Sadlife.

Mom said, "My child,if ur feeling sick, listen to ur body, if u feel tired, take a nap and if ur hungry, eat something". LIE, my mom never said like that, she asked me to do exercises if im feeling sick. Huh? 


I hope i can sit for the exams same with the others. I don't want to postpone it. I just don't want. If i had to postpone it, lets just leave it, no need to sit fr the exams,haha. Cant be like that Sferina, be a positive thinker. Or think abt ur sponsor, u wanna be throw away? No? Good. There's must be something good behind this. Who knows i will get A in all my subject? kihkih. Okay serious. Hmm, its okay Sferina, face it. God will not give you this test if u are not that strong. Typing with my lovely tears in my eyes. Okay Sferina please stop talking nonsense or drama, ure sick now.

And why Sferina wrote her entry in english? Hey ur not MINAH SALEH. And yes, im not minah saleh but i will someday, kihkih. I just wanna try to write this entry in english lah. Whats the problem? I dont even forget my mother tongue lah. See, still got lah what. And for my readers, if i got a lot of grammar mistakes here, please leave from my page, lol. No i mean do leave ur comment here or u can pm me on fb. 

Please pray for my healthy and my exams soon. This is for now, see u guys in my next entry. Remember, if u guys keep reading my entry, u are the awesomest person i ever know, kihkih. Assalamualaikum w.b.t 

No comments:

Post a Comment