Wednesday 23 December 2015

TWG Afternoon Tea

Did I tell you that I'm gonna go for another afternoon tea after attending my friend's tea birthday party? OH YES I DID. So this time I went to the uhm, TWG Tea at The Gardens, Mid Valley. 

It was.........afford-ably amazing. That's all I can say. Guess I now know where is my interest at. The afternoon tea hunting definitely gonna be on my list from now on!

It was her birthday we went for. So yeah, look at the tray, amazing foods! The green tea cake wins it all. I can never say no to green tea!

Just me and her and good foods. Ahh i love afternoon tea!

Oh yas the highlights on that day, I just couldn't resist it! #hightlightsforlyfe 

This entry won't be long as I'm dead tired, for finishing my exam TODAY. So yes ho-ho-holiday mode now!

Till the next entry..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment