Wednesday 23 December 2015

Shela's Birthday Tea Party @ The Majestic Hotel

Okay its been awhile since the last time I update my blog, don't know why just feel like enjoying my life more, teehee. So im gonna update the whole entire events happened ever since I left.

On last 21st November 2015, it was one my girl birthday, Shela for returning to 2X years old. So we had this tea party in the Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur and it was my very first high tea I have ever had. Cuz yknow I have this thought where having high tea won't make me full or nahhh I rather have McD or Texas chicken, oh dang it now I'm hungry but thats not the point, lets get to the business. Wheww

It was the birthday girl idea to have this tea party on her big day, so we, as in the princess squad were all there to enjoy and make the day even brighter for her, heuheuheu (Idk Shela if you're reading this you may say this all fake but you'll be lost without us hahah). To be honest, it was really good having a high tea, actually. It is very relaxing, you just gotta chill back, relax, enjoy your tea and the menu served, talk to le girls have a good times and thing I love the most is, the environment, Idk how to describe it, but its so classy and professional. Cuz yknow I always like duduk terkangkang and bongkok and like so malas gila not givin' a good damn thing abt surrounding but this one, it just released my stress away in a glance. Im gonna share some photos on the big day.

This are the high tea in The Majestic Hotel looks like, def a good choice for the tea lovers out there!

Above what you all see are the menu on the tray, it was reaaaaaally good i swear and surprisingly it does make you full! And the tea....... definitely not something to miss out!


Here me with the birthday girl, there is no other proper picture cuz she was busy talking to others and ignore me just kidding but yeah, this is the best picture with her. So Shel, just to let you know, again if you read this, i'm wishing you, again, Happy Birthday on (24 Dec 2015) just because Sferina can *flip hijab* 

Just a moment with my girls, def one of the remarkable day with these bunch of cray cray friends I had 

Oh yes the theme was black and white as the birthday girl wish, anything for Shela *rolls eyes*

Oh yes, here the full picture of all of us.  It was a very nice birthday party, indeed. Simple yet lovable kissable hugable...hugable? hahah never mind me. 

It is a must for having high tea again, and thanks for dragging me into this high tea/afternoon tea thingy but I love it! 

And that's my way to go look on that day. Werk the highlights gurrlllll werkkk ittttt!

Now bye.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Shela's Birthday Tea Party @ The Majestic Hotel looks fantastic and I bet that it was a great time everyone had the whole time. At one of the venues in Los Angeles we too attended a weekend family party in the last month and loved the desserts that were served over there. Other food was also god but I am a big dessert fan.

    ReplyDelete