Thursday 13 August 2015

Melaka, The Historical Place

I'm Malaysian and hey, I didn't know that Melaka would be so freaking awesome, cuz apparently i hate history so don't ask me abt history of Malaysia. 

Ok kidding. C'mon am Malaysian!

Ok don't ask I'm not kidding I suck at history.

 So right after finished my NDP, i went to Melaka for 2 days in a way for me to mentally prepare before i get into third year. With my one and only travel partner and best friend...okay you don't need to know who she is. 

All of these places we went, we walked from place to place bcz its pretty nearby to get to so many places only by walking...and it got me all wet! But it was fun actually, well, eventhough i hate history, its pretty badass not to know the history of your own country. 

Yes yes yes i get it i've read all the descriptions shown on each historical places, with the help of my travel partner. Gosh i just hate reading! 

So we went to Banda Hilir area and stayed in the Homestay budget near Jonker Streets with the budget of RM60 per night on weekdays (as i walked by, i saw a room for RM30 and i cursed pretty bad).

Here is some of the pictures i may wanna share.. :)


A replica of the Melaka Sultanate palace was reconstructed at the foot of St. Paul's Hill and it was amazing!


 Look how cool is this place, its like you're in their world!Its just so real!


 



On top of St. Paul's Hill is the St. Paul's Church, once the prayer house of the Portuguese Catholics, then turned into burial ground for their noble dead by the Dutch. The tombstones have Latin and Portuguese inscriptions on them. St. Francis Xavier was buried here in 1553 before his body was moved to Goa in India.
(something that i just googled) he he he 

 
  
The Stadthuys.

Just some street art we found near Jonker Street. 


And also we went to St. Francis Xavier's Church but no proper picture taken so yeah :p
 Annnnd...last we went to Pantai Puteri and took our jump pose by ourselves okay, damn the efforts! We need no one bruhh, #equality #lovewins what on earth i said? Never mind me. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment