Thursday 13 August 2015

2015 Eid-Ul-Fitr

This may be like the old basi entry but i thought i'd still share with you all how was my Eid went through. 

So im like the most luckiest bird that get my semester break same as the rest of my friend that studying in IPTA, cuz yknow IPTS has thousands intake in a year, especially my university. 

So basically this year Eid was abit more special than previously as most of my siblings were there on the night before Eid and that happiness is mirrored from my mom's face. When she's happy, i'll be happy too. 

So here's some of pictures that mayyybe you would love to see :p


Okay these are my love-hate siblings, they're annoying as heck but i love every bits of them. 




On the first Eid, our usual routine is to visit Arwah Abah and spend a day two at granny's. So good to spend time with my granny eventho they cant really hear me when i talk (they're 89-90y/o) and no picture taken. Whenever i said, 'Tok, sini amek gambo!'
Tok replied, 'Ape?!Tok tak lapo!'
-.-''
 
On the third Eid, we came back and held an open house for family and friends to come and enjoy food, but few of my friends came as they're still busy celebrating Eid with families and relatives, so its fine guys. 
 
Here some pictures of them.....and I. :p
 

And more of Eid pictures..





And then....bad news is i gotta go back to KL a week after Eid as I have to attend my scholarship programme. #sissedih . Nevertheless, i'd still had the best time with my family and friends eventho i could'nt make it for like tons of open house invitations T_T.


No comments:

Post a Comment