Wednesday 6 March 2013

Self Help That Has Impowered Me.

Asslalamualaikum wbt..

Just a short entry to be written to all my readers..

I am currently in APU now, waiting for my next class while doing my endless assignments. Just feel like writing something on my blog,so i do it.

Everyone's life has their own ups and downs. You wont be up for a long period. We know that everyone has their own story line, same goes to you. When u're in trouble, or its look like everything is falling apart and all you do fails, but all you have to do is..stay strong. 

Indeed, night is always darkest before the dawn and this is same with our life, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and the sun will shine even brighter than ever. So, be strong to face it. 

And to my sweet girl, proudly to say, you are very strong. Keep it in you and let them laugh, give them the real satisfaction as what they want so badly. I will always be there for you. And that is what the real friendship supposed to be. *staring at ur sleeping face* Hope ure fine and stay happy. :)



 Ok need to cont my homework.
Till we meet in the next entry. Have a nice day guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment