Thursday 14 March 2013

Assignments and Exams.

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Finallyyyyy...... i have done the most hard and time-consuming assignment, it is IT Applications subject for foundation and Practical IT Skills for diploma students. hehe You wont be away from this assignment unless u join APU only for degree. But i tho degree assignments much much much more harder than this. This is only a piece of paper. KIHKIH

OH jyeah ive done it oh jyeah oh jyeahh! *dancing*


This is for my presentation for this morning. It was good, she asked me abt Query and 
the differences between Combo Box and List Box. :)

Big thanks to all my seniors who helped me in this assignment :) and to all my juniors, you guys might need help on this assignment. So feel free to ask me okay? Copy? ofc not. I will only help, that is only if i still remember. KIHKIHKIH

Btw today is the last day for me to stay in second semester in Foundation in Asia Pacific University. How time flies. I have been here for 8 months as a student of APU, part of Ambassadors family, and being with those my closest friends. After all i (or to be more exact, we) faced those obstacles and challenges in this semester, all i want is to enter semester 3 faster and finish my foundation. aaaa leave it, btw next week is the study week for me and week after is the EXAMS week. aaaaaa

Wish me luck for these two weeks, alright? Till we meet again but i dnt know when. hehe night folks!



4 comments:

  1. Ur damn right about degree assgnmt... especially degree lvl 2 and FYP... and don't even imagine about the degree exam... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe ya i knw rite, so ur degree student? bless u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously u don't know me?... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. colorful nye..

    ReplyDelete